Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Thank you!

If you were to give me a present for my birthday / Christmas, what would you give me?
(Realistic answers please. Answers do not means you have to really get those stuff for me... but I'd just like to know...)

Just curious.

---

Anyway, I've had a total of 3 birthday celebrations! One with Grandpa, one with colleagues and one with my mom's family. Its equally enjoyable in their unique ways and had lots of laugh. Right now, I'm considering maybe I should celebrate my birthday again, as in, my lunar birthday... just for the sake of gathering a whole bunch of people to have fun with me... haha :P

Ooo... and that reminds me that next week is my uncle's birthday... :D

2 comments:

Fai said...

Thank you, but I've got enough love and self-respect to keep me happy for now. :)

Btw, I've checked out your blog.
Whats it that makes you such angry person anyway?

And lastly, I do agree that this new pope sucks.

Anonymous said...

What? why? He's against Creationism and idiots!!!! that pretty much exonerates him from most thing in my mind.. the pope I mean.

Hmm. I don't know what I'd get you lol I never know what to get others. Maybe some properly apple syndicated nano carrier thing if you didn't have one already =p


-bm