Saturday, December 31, 2005

Assuming...




Considering the amount of money I believe I need to have in the future...

Wedding expenses :: HK$300,000
Buying an apartment for 2-3 :: HK$3000,000
Minimum Expenses for having about 2 Kids for 10 years :: HK$1000,000
Maybe a car... maybe not...

w00t. A whooping HK$4300,000. Lets say if I stretch if for about 10 years... I'd need to save about $430,000 a year to make it. And to save $430,000 per year, I'd need at least a HK$40,000 paycheck per month to make that even near possible. That doesn't even include tax, too.

Great. Let's check the options for making that kind of money...

1.) Studying in some really boring university while I dish out happy meals until I'm thirty, then hope to get a job that pays me HK$50,000, then wait for ten years... then get married only when I'm like 40-50... a strange old man that probably becomes gay or pedo...
2.) Rob a bank with a toy pistol. Get shot, and end my life in such a meaningless way.
3.) Take a gamble and throw all my money into a business, which probably won't give me that kind of money in short-term.
4.) Work for my father.
5.) Take advantage of credit-card terms, buy a whole lot of stuff and sell it overseas, continously, and do network marketing while I'm at it...etc.


I hate it when I start becoming unappreciative of what I have...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Diky, how have you been? Im spending my new year in camp, so sad... Anyway, take care and happy new year!!

Fai said...

~_~ KING KONG!!! XD
Wah thx for coming & i wish u a happy new year too~~~

Anonymous said...

Hello readers
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/d9QOON