Friday, December 16, 2005

Silly, noobish, untalented, individuals that are not cute anymore...

After leaving the cosplay circle for such a long period of time, I've had this image in my mind of those cute and silly cosplayers I used to play around with to be all grown up to become wiser, matured and talented individuals. Just like me, hahahaha! :P

I realised I was wrong, right after logging on irc and checking out what the 'kiddies' are still saying nowadays. Bickering about noobs, untalented people, ugly costumes... gee, is that all life's about? If that's all you need to be worrying about, please be glad okay?

...

Btw, there's only a fine line between clever arguments and stupid comments.

---

There are others who don't care about such idiotic people , so I figured that they should be looking at photos and seeing happy/beautiful things in my life...

...

oops. I left them in my office computer... so stay tuned and thanks for reading.

---

I like Nickelback's "Rockstar", "Next Contestant"... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

indeed, my kohai are idiots.

-bm