Thursday, December 08, 2005

shedding myself..

I used to be able to see left and right all at once. Now I see nothing at all.

I used to be a big bad winner in the gaming zones. Now I'm a just an overaged gamer.

I used to be the kind of people that can't accept defeat. Now I have learnt to smile at it.

I used to school and find school sucky. Now I like school.

I used to get scolded by my parents sometimes. Now I scold them sometimes.

Little pieces of myself are shedding off. I'm going through something everyday and I learn something from it everyday.

But I forget today easily. By tomorrow I'm another new person on this planet, like the lead actress in "50 first dates".

---

I like "Muse". Thanks to Warren I'm addicted to it now... ahahaha~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're all become, technically, a new person once every 7 years =)

(The cells in your body constantly dies and get replaced by new cells. The average length of time for every cell in your body to be replaced by a new generation of cells is 7 years)

- bm

Fai said...

wow really? hmm... so I should have about another 7 more generations of cells...does it include our memory cells too? I don't really recall what happened yesterday... lol.

Anonymous said...

the cells you use to remember things with isn't the same as what's stored on them lol but sure, we could say that you'll definately forget things from more than 7 years ago if you haven't thought about it at all for that amount of time (because when you think about it you give the new cells a chance to record this data so when the old cells die there's a "back-up" of the info) lol that sounds possible

- bm

Fai said...

time to take more pictures... lol

I'll need a bigger hdd~