Thursday, December 01, 2005

A lil conversation...

ahfaii says: i've run out of ideas to blog
ahfaii says: or rather, i need to talk to someone.... to express my thoughts for now.
ahfaii says: hello kairin :)
kairin says: hello ah fai

ahfaii says: i've been having problems at work with some of my colleagues.
kairin says: ...
ahfaii says: sigh
kairin says: like wat? sexual inuendos kind of things?

ahfaii says: they are like very cold to me.

ahfaii says: nothing of that sort. I just don't feel as welcomed at lunch as i was before...

ahfaii says: before i let them know i'm just a sec5 graduate.
ahfaii says: so there, i suppose education has got something to do with attitude towards people

kairin says: ... hrmmm
ahfaii says: they are all university graduates.
kairin says: so they think lowly of ur education background...
ahfaii says: i suppose so.

kairin says: ah...
kairin says: and before that...
kairin says: they treated u...
ahfaii says: i can't find any other good reasons...
kairin says: well

ahfaii says: or maybe they find my topics of conversation not-of-their-taste.
kairin says: do u need to justify their actions
ahfaii says: sort of.

kairin says: maybe they all are having that time of the month
ahfaii says: lol... i hope it ends soon if thats so
ahfaii says: ahahaha
kairin says: i think when girls work together or spend time to gether
kairin says: u know their bio clock / rhythm gets similar
kairin says: so they all could be gettting their periods around the same time
kairin says: so...
ahfaii says: lol.
kairin says: give it half a mth...
kairin says: maybe will improve lor
kairin says: if it does
kairin says: den every mth like that lor

ahfaii says: i'll probably just have lunch with myself as usual... as before ... or maybe with other colleagues etc...
ahfaii says: btw would you mind if i copied this conversation onto my blog?
kairin says: disclaimer alert!
kairin says: i will not be held responsible nor liable
kairin says: ok now you can
ahfaii says: thank you :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, they just hate you cos you're only sec 5 grad, not REALLY singaporean and still earn more than they do.

-bm

Fai said...

i hope thats not true :o

Anonymous said...

hi, mate~ Here is your lovely, cool and funky colleague. I wanna explain that we are not acting like before, NOT coz of what you've said in you blog, BUT because you are working in GO, not RA. YOU can't understand what's situation it is. I dun mean that we have conflict between RA and GO, BUT we need some rooms between RA and GO. How complicated it is.(Can't explain too much here. )

INsist, I make friends with people do not coz by their education, their race, their gender, and whatever...YOu know, I am not a perfect person, too. I hope you can understand that WE have experienced a lot this time, so we don't wanna make da situation worse, and don't wanna acting like before, no matter who it is.

To restate, I would like to make friend with you. And we can have lunch, come out and play together, whatever, too. BUT in the office, it is better to create a little space between you and us.

BTW, if there is anything make you misunderstand and hurt, I am here to apologize. And my English is worst, hope you can read what I 've written.

A little bit long msg, pardon me.
TAke good care~

funky, cool, lovely and friendly mate. 8 no.

Anonymous said...

此為,狗眼看人低。

Anonymous said...

If you think that we are looking down our noses to GO, or even fai, I think you do not understand what situation we are facing. I think RA is being looked under the nose, indeed, BUT not GO. Hope you can really understand.

Anonymous said...

actions speak louder than words. actions of pity is looking down on others, too. =)


- bm