Saturday, December 03, 2005

Saturday, 9am in the morning.





Its a Saturday morning at the office. Spent some time doing my work and some time on other lil things like reading Dilbert's blog on a wide range of issues; cloning, cleaning your hands after using the toilet, meeting screwed up people... and uploading photos....

And what the heck are you talking about?
Somewhere in Shatin;

Everytime i opened a bottle Tai Wo Soyabean milk, I'd have this wonderful ritual; open cap, kiss the second aluminium cap before i realised, hey, soyabean milk doesn't go through aluminium and so you'd have to open it before drinking! w00~
This whole bunch of photos... It makes me feel as if I'm back somewhere in Singapore where you get those stuff easily everywhere. Shown in the pics are Bakuteh and Nonya Kuay... :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hn. now that you've mentioned it, i still have 2 packs of bakuteh soup spice.... >.> actually even with those packs i've never cooked bakuteh myself. Too lazy. I used the other packet to flavour hamburgers patties. Not bad.

- bm

Anonymous said...

楊氏肉骨茶...= =
你開的嗎?orz

Fai said...

wth? bakuteh flavoured hamburgers? rofl...
i've gotta try that someday, but my pack of spice doesn't come in powder form...

Fai said...

大小姐:哈哈哈~ 3 months more and I'll have my own bakuteh shop! :X

Anonymous said...

到其時我實帶d fd來幫襯~
楊氏bakuteh~The Yeung's~
(bakuteh中文係乜?XD)

Anonymous said...

bakuteh = 肉骨茶

- bm