Saturday, December 24, 2005

all I want for christmas someday...




Considering I'm lacking a huge amount of money to achieve what I want...

A couple of Designer suits by Armani.
A car. Preferably something I'd really like to have...
A house of my own and one for my mother in hongkong...
Another house in Singapore where I can party with my friends...
Really nice interior decors and decorative materials for the houses...
A wife and a couple of kids in the future...
A decent amount of money to burn daily...
And a nice body too, if possible :P

Its obvious that I'd not be able to get all that by the age of thirty if I just work for some company or get enough angbaos(lai-si, red-packets, whatever...) to gather that amount of money. Not even if I starved myself daily.

I must earn my money through whatever means necessary, most probably by business. I'd accomplish my mission and save the world... for myself.

Muahahahahhaa~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure what that thing in the upper left corner is, but it looks really cool in abstract! lol

the house in sg will be the most difficult i think....

-bm

Fai said...

I think the house in hk is even more difficult >_<;
One hk house = 2 hk private apartment...

and err... the thing in the upper left corner is the back of an ipod nano...

Anonymous said...

is it? oO I'm talking about the circular blue and silver thing with what looks like stars in them.....

well, in SG there are all kinds of laws about what kind of property you can own based on what you do what other property you own and all that.... not sure about HK, but i can't imagine it being more fiddly than sg's...

-bm