Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Work::The Friends::The Works::The Streets of Hong Kong:

Work:

















It's an relatively comfortable job.
I've got time for a sumptuous breakfast in the morning, as you can see from the photo.(The set meal includes a slice of toasted bread, too...)

Workload is normal.
I've got no complains against my colleagues, but they're just too nice sometimes? Ahahaha!
Our canteen food is catered by some fast-food chain in Hong Kong. Its not too bad. But sometimes I crave for Nasi Lemak and Roti Prata though.












Friends::
I know there are a couple of birthdays that are coming around...
Weicheng(zhuque)'s 10th November.
Juno's on 11th November.
Vicky(mana)'s on 12th November.
They probably don't read
this, except for Juno who's quite "8".... ahahaha.
But I just want to write it out anyway.

Hongkong, on the streets of Causeway Bay:: Yesterday, 7.00pm

As usual on a driving-lesson day, I'll travel to Causeway Bay.

As usual on a routine, I'll take photos of various interest.

And most importantly, if I live, I'll eat good food ... :>




















I went to learn driving afterwards. Screwed up a lot because of my inability to differentiate "jor/yau", which means left or right in english. I'm quite sure if he spoke without that draggy, village slang(or maybe english), I would have done better, without having to think so much about what he's telling me before I act... -.-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honk Kong is my favourite "never visited" city in the world. And my goal in life is to made a movie in Honk Kong (I'm filmmaker). Keep posting photos from your city!!!

Fai said...

Really? Wow... that's so cool! I'll do my best then :)