Sunday, November 27, 2005

My life on this jolly sunday...

Living just 1 floor above ground, I wake up happily everyday to the aroma of the bakery's freshly baked bread and pastries at 7am in the morning, which works wonders on me compared to those annoying alarm clocks(I'm quite notorious to certain people for smashing them...).

Entering the bathroom, I can choose between using my manual brush / automatic electric brush to go with Colgate or the other one that leaves a strange taste in the mouth, yet strangely effective for destroying ulcers in the mouth... Colgate + MM.Brush for today :)






We went jogging after breakfast... It brought up issues about my fitness level which
I am not too proud to mention here. Anyway, I think
I might have done better if I had poddy's music with me when I was running... But, to bring poddy out for a jog, I'd need all those fancy-looking things from Here except the charger...




I came home, took a quick bath and watched the last episode of Lost (season one) with Mom...

:) + :) = ( : : )

A happy early afternoon...




I'm gonna go have some lunch, walk around the city area later and check out some winter-wear/gadgets/restaurants...



Happy Sunday! :)
Fai
ahfaii.blogspot.com

No comments: