Saturday, November 26, 2005

Photos & Complains

Its officially 26/11/05, 30minutes past midnight. The feeling's right for blogging...

Let's start with the boring, unwanted and uninteresting bullshit first.

I want to take new pictures of new places that I've not gone to, but my schedules are totally packed with important events all these weeks; my driving lessons, exams, family dinners, dinners with relatives, meeting up with my long-time-no-see cousin and dating.

...

I went to Ikea to get their catalogue again. NOTE: AGAIN.
I don't know whats wrong with them, there are obviously a whole stash of Ikea Catalogues in their store, but they just fuckin refuse to give it to me. I'm quite sure that the counter lady had seen me at their store just a few days ago when I bought something there and asked for the catalogue.

So i figured the only alternative is through their online catalogue which sucks ...in a way. Sigh.

---
Anyway, heres photos I've taken recently.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the one with the ominous apple =D

-bm