Monday, November 28, 2005

I had a dream last night;

I went into a lovely cafe which somewhat resembles Starbucks as I could see green everywhere. There were beautiful people around me... and I saw H.Y buying a drink at the counter. Somehow I was able to find her seat and there was a tin of cookies on her table. The tin of cookies had a green and beautiful cover. I took one of those cookies, closed the jar and when I wanted to put it down, there were two tables that looked exactly identical to the other. I figured she'd see her tin of cookies when she got back to the seat... and I went away.

I walked a couple of steps and I turned around to see them shouting... there was two H.Y?! They were fighting for that tin of cookies... @_@;;;

I wanted to continue the dream but I had to wake up -.-;;;

Hehehehe~ H.Y!~ I'll buy u something for christmas okay? don't go and fight with yourself for a tin of cookies :P

PS : btw, i've lost everyone's addresses as I've dropped my address book on a train. Please kindly email me your complete address + telephone number! Thanks~

4 comments:

Fai said...

yeah... all of your addresses are belong to the trainz now~

Anonymous said...

oh no... some weird stalker guy is going to pick it up and harass all your friends now lol

- bm

Fai said...

yeah and maybe he'll send weird christmas presents to them too! hehehe :P

Anonymous said...

yea, isn't that something. =p

-bm