Thursday, November 17, 2005

Train of weird thoughts














A
fter work today, our family celebrated my grandaunt's birthday at a restaurant. Food was great and I had a cream soda which I haven't had for like, years(for real).

Met my uncles, aunts and my cousins whom I do not recognise at all. Some of my cousins are hawtbabes. Some are fat. Some are ignored. Well, what the heck.

I sent Grandpa home after the dinner. He limps a little nowadays and has to walk slowly, talks really loud and likes to cut into other people's conversations rudely sometimes... but I'm strangely okay with it...

It set me thinking; I'd hate to become annoying at times/a lot of times, unable to run around, lose the meaning of life, have dinner with ungrateful kids... not that these things are happening to my grandpa right now, but... how's old age going to be like for me? How do I prevent myself from being an annoying, poor, unhealthy and strange old man? What are the alternatives to that? :(

===

A magician that can make things disappear through sleight of hand.
A super-eater contestant who's stomach's can contain 50 charsiew buns.

Could the magician possibly win the super-eater in a super-eater contest? :o

---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"whose" stomache.

And no. The super eater will win at a super eater contest no matter what.

However, if it was a speed-eating contest, the magician would have a chance to sneak all his buns to the super eater and thus "finishing" his plate first.


- blackmage

Fai said...

in a way, yeah, sometimes....

and vice versa in another way too.