Thursday, November 24, 2005

Jamie Cullum [ Catching Tales ] - Photograph

I love this song. Lovely lyrics and brings up old memories ... or maybe memories that has just passed a couple of years... You can get the song's lyrics from here.

---

Anyway, I've been working away as usual. My life is ordinary but satisfactory for now. I've not written anything for the restaurant proposal for these few days, exercised, or really did anything that I should be doing instead of having lunch with pretty colleagues and wasting my time away in the arcades...

But I'm just like that sometimes... and I enjoy those moments very much.

---

As usual, there's much on my mind that has yet been sorted out. Wondering about "Idea A" and five minutes later another train of thoughts is let loose and runs over "Idea A" immediately. This would repeat itself all the time and I would be in this daze, constantly... which affect my work performance. It probably affects my cubicle-neighbour very much too, as she keeps giving me work which I'd love to do, but always forget to do... she's strangely tolerant to me -_-;

"...Father getting married to that woman, the restaurant, the chinese medicine books, wing-chun, photocrafting, that girl I met at the restaurant some time ago, my mother, the things mom planned for me, distracting music from my iPOD-nano, friends that I've not contacted for a long time which I want to talk to but too distant to, financial problems, strange ideas and ideals that would probably never work(even though I wish it would)..."

All I can do is respect my father's stupid decisions, hope they get tired of each other soon, divorce and pray that that 'lady' ask for too much of alimony. A 27 yr old with a 50-something? Get real. She's only after your goddamn money! She's showing all the signs of pretence everywhere, trying to humor you and me all the time! FUCK.

And my Mom who has gone through thick and thin with him for like, 20+ years... gives him all her savings to bring up his company, loves him so much that will still wish he's doing well nowadays, still aching over this betrayal and dreams that he comes back to her...

...

I just hope I won't be like him when I'm 50 something...

---

No comments: