Friday, February 17, 2006

Smells like shat

Four days ago, I was typing job application letters and as you'd have thought, it got boring and I played resident evil 2 instead. Freakin zombies, blood, bloody surgical rooms(looks stinky, feels stinky), dumb mutated dogs...ooh, its all freakin cool and fun! And shoot rockets at bosses!

And a few days after that, I got a job when I get to see all that in real life! A little less excitement without the freakin zombies, of course. More 'bosses' to handle in this game, not with rockets but with a sincere smile, wonderful service and technical mumbo-jumbo which I myself don't really know, just programmed to 'play'... :o

A veterinary assistant is what I'm working as now. I've learnt lots of stuff. Blood tests, Urinary tests, Health profiling, holding down a dog for the x-ray, developing flim in a dark room, pushing needles into haplessly helpless dogs, ultra irritating paperwork(mostly)...and so on. I'm getting an average salary that I can't complain about. Exactly 6 days work weekly and they are planning to change it to 5, but no sunday/saturday offs... I'm not sure if its really a good thing.

Ahh well. And by the way, check out my new LG 880! :D
I've got free IDD, 1200 minutes of talktime to burn, 3G services...so talk with me okay? :P

And for a clearer view...

4 comments:

KeNSuKe said...

I HATE U !!!!! ROAR ~~~
NEW FONE !!!!

mister said...

pictures of u at work

one of the captions read...

ah fai doing rectal examinations...

Fai said...

pb : yeah, but we just won't... lol~

kensuke : dun hate me lar... exchange with me with a Nokia N70 lar :D

kairin : -.-;;; ...the only rectal examination i'd do would be on you, with a slight 'accident'. mwahahahaha!!

Lawrence said...

all's well and swell.

seems like a good job..

year of dog, taking care of dogs..

wan wan !