Saturday, February 11, 2006

I prefer isolation...

For the past few days, I have emailed exactly a hundred resumes out to try to get myself a job. Its not been particularly successful and meanwhile, I have been degenerating into an arcade-hogging pool of slime. Not good.

Afterwards, I get home and get nagged for having a horrible cigarette smoke stench on my clothes and jacket. That's just part one of the parental-concern protocol;
1.) questioning on wherabouts,
2.) machine-gun style questioning the accused person with multiple f.a.qs regarding the accused person's future and his reasons for being unproductive.
3.) detects accuser's eye have been glazed over and the soul has left the body, the person-of-concern gives up hope and puts up a disappointing face, throws a tandrum and blows up the house with her supersonic-powers.

I wanna be alone again. For like, preferably 1 year at least again?

6 comments:

mister said...

after pressing publish 3 times...

perhaps its a good idea to take a breath and breath and breath and breath...

do consider jobs that allows u to write and express... try a newspaper company or something...

make use of ur mouth and talk ur way into getting a job and just do it~!

Aaron said...

i sense spam..

Oei. what happen to your self improvement stuff that you have been listening to? What got you so down all of a sudden?

Brace up man~

Fai said...

kairin : i wanna do all that you've said... but my educational qualifications really CMI leh... :(

Fai said...

aaron : what spam? :o
and... dunno why la. The effects of the motivational speakers are wearing off as i start to question their credibility :x

Aaron said...

Listen to what they say, and remember those motivational parts.

Forget those mlm things... or you could always do mlm in hongkong *shrugs*

But you really need to think positive... think to yourself "I like myself" 12 times an hour or something ba..

Fai said...

i do like myself, but that's not helping. I need to be working out plans to help myself :\