Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A happy, happy day.

Its been a joyful day... with wonderful things happening by the hour!

5.00pm
I met my father for tea today. As usual, he would give my brother pocket money. Father didn't give me any since I'm 'supposed to be working'. I am almost in dire need of money and my brother knew that. He gave me half of what he gotten from Dad... its just so unexpected. Me, being a miser, never gave him any money before. I'm just so touched :~)

6.00pm
After tea, we went by 'Three' and I complained that I couldn't wait for the N70 any longer since my phone is deader than dead. I had to get some other phone... and so I did. Randomly picked one and left quickly since Dad was making noise... :P

7.00pm
My Uncle, a vet, asked if I was interested in helping him out at his animal clinic...and just like that, I've gotten myself a job...phew! no more sending in application letters! :D

8.00pm
My uncle called again and told me that I didn't need to take the bus to work; he'd drive me there :D


Status: Happy!! :D

And I hope that Warren and Kairin have had a wonderful birthday too! May wonderful things happen to you guys by the hour! :P

---

And I wonder how was you guys spent your valentine's day... was it romantic or was it just another boring day? Share your romantic stories with me! :D~

(those staying at home watching tv, gaming, or simply being alone need not apply...)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news! Any discount for my cat??

Aaron said...

Whoa. So heng... just like that get a job... he drive you there somemore..

Looks like things are looking up..~

mister said...

well i spent the first half hour of my D day with lawrence and naszri...

hahaha

too bad u're not in sg... but at least u get to see cats and dogs every other day...

hehehe

have fun

and wish warren happy bdae too~

KeNSuKe said...

i spend my V day playing DOTA .. Hao XinG Fu Wor !!!

Fai said...

alice : Of course! You're my friend :D! And discounts for Cat food too :D

Meanwhile, refer your friends to our clinic too, okay? :D

Fai said...

kensuke : wahaha! xing fu! I also wanna be dota-ing :~(

kairin : D day?? Its a great job but ... just read the next entry... :|

aaron : Yeah... haha! Hopefully it'll get better by the day... or even by the hour! :P