Thursday, February 16, 2006

One of those happy days

I asked myself today; What would the perfect day in my world be like? What would I be doing and what would happen?

It would be wonderful if I can wake up at 7am in the morning from a 8 hour sleep + a lovely dream that will keep me smiling for the rest of the day. I'll have a slow, hot shower and wear those comfy, casual clothes that I saw from Sogo sometime ago. Then I'll take my time and enjoy a light breakfast at the Cafe nearby. At half past eight, I'll get onto the bus to work.

At the workplace, I'll greet the wonderful colleagues. Preferably cute, charming and smart ladies in their twenties or so(HAHAHAHA! :D). There will be lots of work that will chase time away and make me look very productive...etc. Lunchtime should be at 12.30pm and someone will ask me out for lunch. We'll go to that newly restaurant around the corner. Seats will be reserved beforehand and the rest of the crowd will wait outside while we have our meal... :D

We'll fight to pay the bills and I'll emerge winner, then my colleagues will try to pay me back in courtesy. A slow stroll we'll take, back to the office...time passes quickly and at 5pm, the handphone clock buzzes and everyone springs out of the office like lightning. Everyone leaves and so will I, but in a jog suit. I'll run 10km and get home, shower and have dinner as scheduled with a wonderful person at 8pm. After dinner, we'll take a stroll in the city and I'll send my date home, then have some coffee and intimacy..... yeah, that sums it up.

Haha! Care to share your perfect day with me? :D

No comments: