Monday, February 06, 2006

End of another contract... next please!!




Dear faithful readers...

Thanks for noticing that I haven't been updating my blog for quite some time already. I know I should at least 'dot dot dot' or just click publish my 'standby topicless-days rations' here... but I just didn't feel like even pressing anything.

Anyway, the photographs here are taken on my last day working at HKIED. Its been my joy and pleasure working with everyone there. One of the most important things I've learnt from there is the importance of education. Or maybe the importance of your qualifications proven on paper.

Another thing that I've learnt is that, time passes really quickly when you're busy doing something else than looking at it. 3 months passed just like that and I'm still pretty much the same ahfaii as before, except for a slight weight/tummy-size increase due to sitting in the office too much :o

I would also like to appologise to certain colleague(s) that I have not treated well during my stay there. I just really couldn't resist... or rather, I couldn't stand seeing you trying to be anime-ish in front of me... =_=;;;;

---

Strangely, I have not had bouts of loneliness for a long time. My emotions has stabilised and outbursts of anger / stress has been toned down to occation snide remarks about random things or etc. I am glad its not causing me too much trouble... :P

---

I miss singapore food. chaidaukway, roti prata with fish curry, singapore-style chicken rice, teppanyaki tofu...

...which brings me to the main topic; I've been unable to keep my promises to certain friends of mine... >_<; I appologise for the disappointment I've caused... >_<;

---

So...

Now that I'm free, I can set my own targets and do it all. This period of free time has been well utilised; well planned and exercuted. The only worry I have now is that I have is not being able to find a job by March...

I don't wanna be a burden to my family and I wanna earn some money. Hong kong's great, but not so great when you're penniless.

So if anyone's got great job to recommend me(no matter in sg/hk), please inform me okay? :P


Best Regards,
ahfaii.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Come singapore er... macdonalds work? haha.. but where you going to stay?

Fai said...

lol wtf? cooking?

and er... ?