Monday, February 13, 2006

Everyday can be valentine's day when you're with the one you love

Whats the plan for tomorrow? Its Valentine's day and I don't have to worry about what to get for my date, what to wear and where on earth should we go to avoid all the crowded restaurants... yay :D

I'll wake up at nine, enjoy my breakfast at mac and check out the daily news, send out job application letters to various companies/organisations, play games and watch movies...

No, I shouldn't be watching movies and play my life away. Time is running away quickly from me and I should be doing important things. The urge to succeed is there, but plans are not. Planning is required...

Get a certification to get into a university.
Get into a university or something...
Get a satisfying job...

or

Get a job that I can learn something from.
Proceed to getting contacts and get chances of starting my own company...

or

fail in life. work odd jobs. have no future. despair and then die in a freaky suicide...

Enough said. I'll work on it!!! Yosha!!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add oil!Hope you succeed in finding a satisfactory job!And achieve your goal!

Fai said...

Thank you ladies! :)
Hope you have had a Happy valentines date :D