Friday, October 27, 2006

Not happy quit lor

Happy cannot be used to describe me since I've returned from SG.
I won't get my overseas-work claim, nor transportation claim.
So I'm gonna be fuckin poor for the coming month.
And then there's lots of problem from all our clients.
Basically, my official job now is to get scolded by them for faults that I don't even know of,
to beg for their signatures on some stupid delivery note like I'm some stupid fan of theirs,
to get screwed at the office for sitting in the office for more than 15 minutes...
Its so wtf lor :(

My life so far rocks though. This might be just another rough patch of my life.

I told Dad that I'm really, really not interested in learning how to do this kinda technical
drawing, manufacturing and managing a bunch of goblins by cracking my whip at them.
He was quite cool about that and claims that he'd support me on whatever I'd like to do
as long as I'm interested to learn about it. Talked to him about the food business that I'd
like to startup soon. He says that he wanna fire our company caterer soon because their
standard is really hopeless, so I might as well step in and try to start my business like that.

I've been talking about it since last night. The concept was a little different from what I had in mind initially(bakchormee and co.~). For now, its name is 大饭堂 (English name still thinking).
The look of the restaurant would be simple; painted/wallpaper walls, big ceiling fans, a few standard 4 legged wooden rectangular tables with glass on it, about 20-30 wooden chairs for seats.
Utencils would be somewhat like what we had from "CIAS" (Reusable/disposable plastic tubs that can be used for takeaway, reusable/disposable plastic cups) to minimize financial damage from theft/damage.

Selection of food will be limited to Chicken/Beef/Pork, just like what they do on Aeroplanes.
Meals will come with fruit, vegetables and water for 'healthy-eating', which will be empathized once i get things started(posters in the restaurant, internet webpage and advertisements)

Onwards in the future when I have enough capital, i will develope it into a fast-food restaurant that sells chinese food like 真工夫... only better; Healthy, tasty food catered for the distictive towns at affordable pricings.

If u have ideas about what a restaurant that doesn't require much technical skills from a great chef should be like, let me know... I'm all crazy about opening a restaurant now... hahahahaha~

And err... please wait a few more days so that i can upload all the pics onto my blog entry for the SG trip... thanks >_<;

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meesiam w/o Hum. Thanx!

Anonymous said...

Meesiam w/o Hum. Thanx!

Fai said...

...no needa say twice lah!
And meesiam of all things -_-;

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

can introduce "Power Nasi Lemak!" to china and hk.. lol..

power la!

KeNSuKe said...

WAhhaa .... Where is da signboard ? PARIA BA CHOR MEE !