Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Logged: The Gaijin @ SG

11/10/06, 1000hrs @ Factory in Dongguan, China
Client calls my boss aka my father problems of the latest batch of goods, demanding boss to solve the problems for them. Boss delegates the task to me and expects to be there the next morning at 9am... like some warcraft 3 character liddat; left-click on ahfaii, press m on keyboard, left-click'. No need pack one lor! Rushed like hell!

Watched Nacho Libre and laughed like a horse. No one sat beside me so no complains have been made about me hammering my arm onto the seat next to mine... :o
Then the last bits of The Da Vinci code in japanese dub... with chinese subtitles...

12/10/06, 2349 hrs @ The ex-no.1 airport.

From the world's no.1 airport, I arrived at the world's no.2 airport after a 3 hrs ++ flight.
Iggy & his mom fetched me at the airport and ate @ Burger King.
I spoke in English all that while, not knowing his mom wasn't exactly proficient in English...

13/10/06, 0915 hrs @ somewhere near iggy's

Did research on bakchormee(minced pork noodles) by eating it for breakfast.
Then went to Client's office at Kaki Bukit.
I sat there waiting for an hour. Talked to Client for 20 minutes and waited another 1 hour for the project manager to take me to the site. Got to know John the project manager. This nice guy worked in Singapore Police Force Alpha team before this, so we had a lot of stuff to talk about... haha~

Met up with Aaron & Joo Seng at Jurong Entertainment Centre.
We sat at mcdonalds scanning girls, talking about girls, blahblah girls...
Kairin & Lawrence came along later on and we talked about some other stuff.
Did last minute shopping at Giants before they closed and got the materials i needed for the next day.

14/10/06, 1430 hrs @ Food Republic

Went to the factory to make sure everything is working.
Metup with Warren for lunch @ Food Republic to get ripped off again.
I had Nasi Padang that costed me almost $5 with only 3 dishes + rice?
(if you add in the the paper + banana leaf + fork + spoon got total of 8 things la hor... knn!)
Then when I was at the airport, I realised food republic wasn't such a big ripoff, comparing it to the airline industries. I missed the flight by 5 minutes and the airline staff told me I could get a ticket on the next plane for SGD$450/HKD$2200... which is a price I could get for a new 2 way ticket with airport tax included inside! So I said 'f*** you' to them (no i didn't) and went to have a beer with my buddies at Ice Cold Beer. Check out this Nike Hospitality Van we saw on our way there.

(They gave us a waffle for visiting the van... cool~ :D)

15/10/06, 0900 hrs

I had Yongtauhu for breakfast @ IMM with Lawrence. damn long never eat that liao ~>_<;;;

20/10/06 ... At factory overseeing work getting done. At UE Square waiting for client and meeting them up for some stupid pool game and a little drinking. At Marina Square, where I met Catherine and had dinner with her. She would look gorgeous if she was in better health... hope everything goes well for the surgery she's gonna go through...

21/10/06 ... 12am to 4am was DOTA time at Ahkong's place... another legendary timeless spacezone where time just passes before you can blink an eye.

21/10/06, 1800 hrs

Still playing dota. Huijuan came over to watch tv and have dinner with ahkong+me. She's looking more and more beautiful...Maybe its just because really long time never see her, or maybe its because she's getting all the love she needs from ahkong. What a couple -_-;
(if ahkong isn't my best friend i might just want to stab them to death for acting so lovey-dovey in front of me)

22/10/06, 1530 hrs @ Orchard
I went to look for the Cosafe (japanese styled french maid cafe) but was disappointed that it was not even open yet. Think maybe around November?


I watched Death Note with Iggy, Jeremy, Sacrilege, Nelstar and his wife that night. It was a good show... but I hated the part where Shiomi had to die. Shiomi~ >_<; Anyway, I was really surprised that Nelstar, now 24, is already married, got their HDB flat and working hard to pay off their 30 year loan. His wife wasn't the really attractive type, but I can feel the happiness within them and the appreciation for each other. We had coffee at starbucks and Nel gave a lecture to one of our friends on why he won't have a girlfriend and points out the few important factors.
  1. You speak with too much vulgarities, directly / indirectly to girls.
  2. You shower yourself with more attention then the girl.
  3. You do not know how to please a girl.
  4. You don't remember their birthdays.
  5. You should not bring your friends along when dating with a girl.
Actually some of those points apply to me also... I'll remember that! >_<; And some other photos... just too damn many to write about le lah! *dulanz*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol I just realised the fishbone sticking out of aaron's mouth in that pic where we were having dinner at lau pa sat.

KeNSuKe said...

omG ... Pls write more abt this pics !