Monday, October 09, 2006

My father got married.

So he did, officially, with the blessings from the relatives and his friends in business.

Who cares? :o

Mom was visibly upset and started throwing tandrums when I left for the dinner.
I dared not let her know where we were going for dinner...didn't want to see the next episode of Alien versus Predators....

I have reasons to believe that mom's lacking a goal in life and I think she's contemplating to use 'hating my father and making him suffer' as a good goal in life.

I don't wanna be there when that happens.

---

For the dinner, I invited a good friend of mine because other than a couple of relatives, I don't know them....so, yeah. To have someone to talk to and grab the limelight from me... mwahaha~
Everyone judged her as my girlfriend and teased her a lot... and me too >_>;
Especially Grandma... -.-;;;
My poor friend... I'm sorry to have made you feel embarassed. I'll make it up to you some other time okay? >_>;;;

No comments: