Friday, June 30, 2006

Life Update!

Hi how's everyone? I have been really busy with the plannings of the mongolian summer camp thing these days. Reading materials on Mongolian Culture, getting to know the local English curriculums and their standards, searching online for various materials, attending meetings, plannings, trying hard to translate the booklet. I barely have time to take a breather and since my boss needs to go Macau to help out at a seminar, majority of the workload has been transferred to me instead... -_-;;;

Meanwhile I am still tutoring the kid. And I just got my pay! :D


















































Toby Yau, The Kid.
Very restless and naughty boy, but with my ub3r-l33+n355 patience and preparations beforehand I managed to get him settled down by playing games... :P

------
Food
------

Maxim Fast Food, Hong Kong


Chicken Sushi with Salad :)

Haagen-Daaz


Special Edition Black Sesame Ice Cream: wonderful!

Pizza Hut

Cream Puffs with Molten Chocolate: Yummy!

3 comments:

KeNSuKe said...

aHHh ~~~ i WAN TO GO BACK TO HK !!!!

Fai said...

wahaha! you are welcome! :D

Anonymous said...

That fat kid looks almost like your brother with specs.