Monday, June 12, 2006

10 minutes

I am inside Hong Kong's World Trade Centre, using 10 minutes of free internet at the Customer Care Centre... :o

After work today, I took the staff bus with Ms. Kitty Ng, a teaching fellow currently teaching family therapies and children's play in the school. Never talked to her much until today. I've always known her as those 'always-happy-go-lucky' kinda person...blah.

We talked about the kid I was giving tuition to recently. She was impressed by my serious attitude towards it and gave me lots of useful tips in coaching the child. Lots of book introductions, sources of materials and etc...

I had a pleasant time talking to her about my recent hopes and dreams as well; me being almost totally interested in studying marketing, the stuff that I've done and my life before I came back to Hong Kong. Basically, it was about me being a gamer, a teenager that has used 4-5 years of his life for fun and pleasure. The talk we had gave her a little insight in what goes on a gamer's mind and what makes gaming so addictive, what causes people to game and why...etc.

She lives kinda close to me... and I can feel that she's gonna become one of my best friends already... hahaha. Intelligent, similiar values towards learning, life and etc. Its also a plus that she speaks English, too... haha~

Gotta go. People queuing behind me are getting restless... ~_~;

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Kitty is a nice name.
Meow. I like cats~

KeNSuKe said...

Neko Chan ? .... Ani pics ?

Fai said...

haha... 30++ yr old lecturer u also wanna kua meh... rofl...

average nia. not ur wudi sexy type of lecturer that u might be thinking of... lol~