Friday, June 02, 2006

A Business person.

A quote from conversation between me and Warren...

"From the first day I know you, you've been talking about business business and business like I've been talking about art. If you're gonna choose something to study, I think business is what you should be best at and most interested at..."

True. Diploma of Marketing, here I come! XD

---

As I was going to sleep, I thought about that for a while...

I'm not wanted by those whom I want...but...
What do those people that doesn't want me... want in a lover?

That's a good question to ponder about isn't it? If you know what they want, by logic, fulfilling those criterias would make you irresistable, right? XD

Hahahhahaha~

In business, people give you want because you give them want they want. But the thing is, you must first know what they want. The way, is to go find out la! XD

How to find out? Surveys, questionaires and interviews lor...

okay, let's see...

I want a lady that has a beautiful smile.
She should also be a presentable person with a relatively nice body frame.
Being well mannered is a must.
Must also be fillial to her/my parents as well.
Preferably someone that has her own business... but its optional.
If she wants to become a housewife in the future, that'll be cool too.

I'll need to draw up a survey. Targets of such surveys/interviews will be those kinda girls that I want to be with (beautiful smile, well mannered and presentable... at least, on the covers)

I'll go find out on how to conduct surveys effectively. Stay tuned lonely guys! XD


-edited-

But what if, they don't know what they want? Or haven't discovered that they'd also like their men with those qualities ? How ah...? :\

1 comment:

Fai said...

scratch balls?! @_@

lol wtf...