Thursday, June 22, 2006

Infatuation

No girlfriends.
Low on Cash.
But still, I'm happily infatuated with the latest love in my life; teaching.

I'm loving it! (Just like the way mcdonalds would say it)
Its just so fun to teach! And I don't know why! :D
I was tutoring "the lil fuck" ( the FUgily Cocky Kiddie... i know its lame, but too lazy to find random short-forms) just now. Lesson went amazingly smooth today; taught him many many words and some sentence structures through fun and games. He was happy and I think I'm even happier; happy for him and for myself, too. By teaching him, I have also learnt more; about myself, my style, self-awareness, control and how to teach - timing of lesson, child management, etc..

I'm all excited about the trip. Father says he'll sponsor part of my trip, as much as he can... but honestly I doubt it would anything but a substantial amount. Business is not going so smoothly for him recently. Don't know how much longer he can continue like this...

Anyway, he's been trying to talk me back to help him out. I would like to, but there are other factors involved; financial concerns, actual interest in the business, school... Gahhh! It's still a few months away! I can afford think about it later!

---

To: Butter Snatch (Carl)
Thank you! This is such a wonderful surprise. I never expected to actually get donations, or at least, not from someone thats so far away and barely knows me or the rural-english organisation!

Anyway, I would like to know if you're interested in funding me for this trip, or would you like to donate to the "Rural-English"Organisation? Please let me have your email address so that the me/organisers can pass you more information.


Best Regards,
Yeung Hung Fai

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Email: butter.snatch@gmail.com

send me some information regarding your organization and a few details about the trip, and then we'll worry about how much i'll be donating.

deal?

ButterSnatch (aka: Carl)
Houston, Texas USA

Lizzy said...

Boo. Hey.. Just realized how you've somehow disappeared from my social circle into some dark abyss beyond..

But just popping by.. to say.. hi.

Yeh. :)

Fai said...

Buttersnatch:
The information leaflets are in chinese and I'll need to take some time to translate it. I'll send it to you once its done :)

lizzy:
hey! I've been really busy these days...working 12 hrs a day (almost, i have 1 hour for lunch and 1 hour for dinner). Keep in contact :)