Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The voice said to me...

"Your blog is like a forum; the difference is that you're the only one that can be setting the topics..."

"Fly back to singapore on the 31st of this mth; jetstar asia airticket is at HKD$1000 including tax!"

"Fly back singapore, den do what? What shd i bring back to sg for my friends? haha~ Instant noodles~"

"I don't wanna go to work tomorrow; I just wanna be having fun and lots of good food with pretty girls...."

"I wanna go school and get to know more people. Preferably some that match certain personal criterias... :)~ "

"Today won many rounds of KOF. But the feeling of victory is fleeting..."

"Business communications study wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Trying hard to get what they're trying to say..."

"Anna Sui got Shampoo coming soon... on the 1st of June....??? now wtf am i thinking abt such stuff?? @_@;"

PS: xxx said,"i wanked for the 1st time in my life this year." <<< congrats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss anna sui!

omg, i'm thinking about make-up ROFL so out of character ^^;;;;

my favourite lipstick is from anna sui...


-bm

KeNSuKe said...

Boss! See this msg pls msn me , if better CALL ME !! Weee ~