Thursday, May 04, 2006

Touched

"Ahfaii, come down to my office. I have told "E" that you'll be here."

I went downstairs with a heavy heart. There goes my job, I thought to myself.
The door was slightly ajar. I knocked and entered the room.

"Come in~!", said the ever-cheerful lady.

"Are you working happily here?"

"I guess so ."

"Are there any miscommunications between you and "E"?"

"Not really. Most of the time its just my fault...", I admitted.

"Don't put it that way. No ones perfect. Its our fault that you're here also...err, i mean, a wrong ..."

"Yeah I understand... its alright."

"Sometimes "E" speaks kinda harsh. Don't take it to heart... Here, lemme give you the good news - you should be able to work here until your contract ends."

And then there's the professional counselling... wanting to just find out whats are the psychological factors that might be affecting my life and not just my effectiveness in working there... blah.

She said something to sum it all up and I strongly believe in it too:

"..."

I forgot. -.-;

but anyway it did brighten up my day after that. blahblahblah...

*falls asleep*zZzzZz

3 comments:

KeNSuKe said...

paria ... like tt also forget ... Pls dun wack animore le ~

Anonymous said...

So you still working there or at the vet -.-

Fai said...

working there... while part-timing at the vet.

bo bian, no money~