Thursday, May 25, 2006

street affair's day 6 & ahkongXinfinite...

I went to the travel agency.
I did not get my cheap airticket.
All I got was fucked up attitude from the sales counter person who couldn't/wouldn't help.
**** you biatch, I'm taking my money elsewhere and I won't be coming back anytime soon.

Anyway, I went out with Huijuan today.
Wanted to take a photo with/of her but...

She says she's getting fat. I disagreed.
She says AHKONG says she's fat.
Conclusion: so she is. And so, no foto.

I was going to bring her to somewhere fancy. But I didn't.
Because fancy places are hard to find.

We talked a lot; "street affair", "when ahkong went to camp...", "ahkong always play game", "ahkong couldn't play downloaded games on his PSP", "ahkong shd be having his holidays soon"... okieeeeeeee.

ahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkong
ahkongahkongahkongahkongXinfinitehkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkong
ahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkong
ahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkongahkong...

Then I sent her home. Success 100% arrived safely at destination! Victory! Sotari!*

Saw bon's lil sis. Very cute... haha~

Bon voyage~ (pun intended)

*sotari: phrase from some old sanguo game when the characters finishes that stage... ~_~;;;;
---

Quote: "Live your life with unshakable conviction in your belief. The power to create miracle is possible."

Isn't that just like an advertisement somewhere?? haha~
I like this kinda advertisements... reminds you that you have missions in life awaiting accomplishment.

My quote: "Whats your mission?"

:P

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

in my experience, guys will only start to thinkyou're getting fat when they've stopped being attracted to you... not that fat = unattractive, but not attracted = think you're fat..... unless you suddenly blow up to the size of say ShengDianXia (famous old HK actress.. the plump one with the horned glasses...) from a previously average size........ seriously.


-bm

Anonymous said...

ok here we go..

http://you.youaremighty.com/

Aaron said...

What the? You went out with huijuan.. means you're in SG ar? Bo jio~

Fai said...

lol lawrene!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!! THATS A REALLY COOL NAME FOR U IGGY!!! HAHAHAAHAHAH!!! :P

Yeah I'm in sg! *soon* ...lol!

Anonymous said...

gimme a call when u return, i have sumthing to pass u

Aaron said...

oh yea. give me a call when you're back. I'll take off and lets go have fun.. i could use it dude. Haha..~

Fai said...

lol... ok ok ok

Fai said...

but can i call chiobus first??

Aaron said...

best thing is call chio bu, then call me, then meet chio bu TOGETHER with me. Haha~