Friday, May 05, 2006

Milll

Mom & I have been ill since yesterday night.
Psychological stress and sleeping late are the causes.

We woke up at nine, still having a bad headache(together).
But since we have already gotten tickets to watch MI:3, we couldn't bring ourselves to waste it.
I had a mcCafe sandwich for breakfast. Egg Mayo, if i didn't remembered wrongly.

MI:3 was cool. And that minibomb injected through the head... I can really, really feel your pain, Ethan. :~(

I walked out of the cinema wobbly as if the bomb really blew up my brains.
With luck, I made it back home and slept till 6. And then I had a dream...

In that dream, I was a rubbish truck worker; those who dump wastes unto the truck... -_-;
I got off the truck, dumped the rubbish from the trolley into the truck. And then there's always something that will accidentally spill out.

And at one of those rubbish collection station, there was this huge dead rat lying near the trolley, about the size of cat. When I was about to pick it up and dump it onto the truck, it freakin ran away. The driver shouted, "freakin catch it! god damn it!"

I couldn't catch it. Stupid rat. I think I got fired and then I was working elsewhere happily...

rubbish = errors in the books that are waiting for me to correct
big rat = the big, fatal mistake thats causing me to lose that job
the driver = boss.

so i guess that spells it out...

7 comments:

Mister Spore said...

You remember watching the 5th Element? The part where bruce willis talks to the chinese uncle that sells chinese take-away food? And bruce willis tells the chinese uncle now bad his day has been and then he receives a mail and the chinese uncle offers to read the mail for bruce willis? And then the chinese uncle reads the mail and says 'You're Fired~!' in that really funny chinese accent? And it was so funny~? Anyway I just thought of that so...yeah. ^^

Anonymous said...

小心身子,大人!

Fai said...

hahahaha~
i could really use some humor here :P

mister said...

eh u got vote for any elections before?

Fai said...

no... why ask?

Anonymous said...

Hope you find a good job very soon!!Now you have to add oil!!

Fai said...

thanks alice :~)

finding a job isn't really that difficult actually. the only thing that's difficult is finding a job that pays equally well :\