Thursday, May 11, 2006

I was ill today.

Had a fever.
Showed up at workplace to avoid controversy.
Went to see the doc.
Ate 'Red and White sauce baked rice' @ 'Garlic Restaurant' @ Yaumatei.
Average quality stuff.
Was enjoying my after-meal tea while reading National Geographics.
Got ushered away because they got other customers coming in.
Swore I won't be going back again.
Got home at 2 and slept.
Slept till 7.30pm and went to Grandma's for dinner.
Ate medicine.
Watched 向世界出發.
Feel like collecting the whole series of it because its just so good... soo goood.
Blogged.

My day, in point form.

--- random photos attached ---
airtickets to london only 3800... i wanna go >_>;

Thanks Gigi... I'll really appreciate it :)~
Yu Long + Warren?! Nani!?
Let's go drinking when your exams are over~ :)

1 comment:

mister said...

you need more sun~!