Sunday, May 21, 2006

Its been a wonderful week :>

Huijuan and Ah-Bon came to Hongkong to get their first assignment of goods this week. When they called me up and said that they've arrived, I was kinda glad they didn't ask me to pick them up; I totally forgot about it :x

Anyway, whats important is that we had a wonderful dinner at Watami... and Kate came along too~ :)

Check out the photos~ :D





















Watami Restaurant
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong





















Watami Sake. Good, but a little too strong for Ah-Bon... :P













Ah-Bon & Kate. Don't they look just like sisters? :D





















Status : Busy trying out the lamp chop.





















(sign language)
"Hello. Ah Bon is not available right now. Please wait while she finishes this lamb chop first. Thx ah... thx~"













Watami Salad.. :)~





















Huijuan. Very busy eating. Calories stated on the menu was ignored :P

...

Then we went to watch The Da Vinci Code. Not bad, but I think it might have been better if it remained as a book instead... :o

3 comments:

KeNSuKe said...

Nxt time i go HK ... pls take me there can ? haha

Fai said...

hahaha okok ~

Anonymous said...

am mesmerised by the sake bottle.

when you come visit me you must bring me a bottle of the Watami Sake. ^-^

-bm