Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Who's your daddy!!!

Man.

This is gonna be a sucky week. And the week after isn't going to be much better. Let's see why ahfaii is getting depressed over this week and next...

1.) My dad called me just now and told me to bring my bro out to dinner a couple of days later. Not just 3 of us, but with someone that I don't really feel like seeing... my-so-called-stepmom. It's gonna be a disaster. I hope it is going to be, somehow.

2.) Dad made me go Macau to see my gramps for new year... even though I'm fuckin broke. He wanted me to skip Mom's birthday too... almost. Not that I don't wanna see my gramps, but I'm just freakin broke this month and he doesn't understand why. Tried to talk maths to him but it seemed pretty pointless.

3.) He's not getting my phone for me.

4.) He's gonna give my bro lots of pocket money for nothing, piss my mom off and make her scream around like a mad woman for a couple of days. Ooof.

5.) He wants me to go back and work for him in China... and then we'll have a debate session whereby 'should a person's son help his father?' again, again, and again.

OOOF.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Wow. I think your week sounds worse off than mine..

Think you need to listen to more motivational tapes, remember.. it is possible!

Haha... sigh. i'm feeling like i'm in the dumps too. Must be my period. But stay well k?

Anonymous said...

sometimes i'm glad i'm a girl. I'm pretty sure if i were a guy my dad would be doing things like that to me too. BUt being a girl somehow makes him a little bit... scared of me lol.

Sometimes I wonder when he'll finally contact me again, and what for.

-bm