Monday, January 09, 2006

Its an avp day everyday...

I woke up a little late at 12pm today, which is half an away from my driving lesson.
At the lift, I watched my neighbour smashed the lift button simultaneously like it had killed her son. I wanted to thank her for trying to get the lift to me asap, but I figured that it would be better/faster if I went down by the staircase instead(since the elevator has been like stuck at the 6th floor for like 1 whole minute...).
I had to wait about twenty minutes for the bus and the bus was crowded. I had to help the driver to get it going...
I saw my driving sifu waiting at the meeting place. He was not very happy and had a grumpy face because I was about 15 minutes late...
I took my driving test afterwards. It was a Monday. There were many car case s around on the road. I was careful not to bang into them. I had a slice of cheesecake after I finished my test...

*rawr*

Could ahfaii possibly pass the driving test? Stay tuned!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

u very dramatic leh

Anonymous said...

d圖同篇文唔la lung 既..orz
(定係我蠢係唔明 :$)

K

Anonymous said...

*stays tuned, glued to seat*

lately i've been catching this half-hour taiwanese drama on tv called "the legend of judge shi" lol it's silly period drama with old black magic and the like and emporers and magistrates etc.

This kind of feels like that lol

-bm

Fai said...

K: you are still awake at 3.47am?! proz'd!

Maybe its really me and my so-called sense of humor~ ^^;;;

bm : they don't have predators and aliens yet? HAH~ :P

Anonymous said...

I pity the other poor road users that have to put up with ur shitty driving :0

Fai said...

sorry but i guess there's a greater risk for road users in sg... they might have to pay some hefty 'white-gold' for some lousy bike driver!!! HAH!~

Fai said...

chobitss : yeah heh i passed my driving :)