Friday, January 06, 2006

The money machine

Has anyone ever told you how can the Automated Teller Machine give people money just like that?

In a dream, someone explained how the ATM works; I was a lil kid in there and there was another person, pointing to an ATM...

Some1: "That nice machine prints money and gives it to nice people."
Me : "Then why do people still have to go to work?"
Some1: "Like who?"
Me : "Mom and Dad. '3rd Aunt', '5th Aunt', '7th Aunt' and '8th Aunts' and '2nd Uncle', '4th
Uncle'. In fact, everyone."
Some1: "That's because they're all bad people, little fai. They did the wrong things and so the
machine won't give them money to buy all the toys the want."
Me : "What did they do?? And how come I don't get to press the keys and get money from
it?"
Some1: "One question at a time."
Me : "Ok. So what did my parents do?"
Some1: "Too many things. One of them is bringing you to this world, nurturing you and giving
you all the wonderful things you couldn't possibly have without their help."
Me : "..."
Some1: "Repent and repay the debt..."
Me : "...but what about my aunts and uncles? They didn't have me or any kids!"
Some1: "I told you that bringing you up is just one of the many things they did wrong."
Me : "Okay, name a few examples then."
Some1: "They didn't break out of 'the spells', awaken from 'the hynotising', escaped from 'the
deviants'..."
Me : "What are you talking about? Stop talking in riddles... I HATE GUESSING!!!"
Some1: *fades away* "I am you, the riddle. And I'm the riddle that you must guess someday if
not now. Go ahead and hate yourself if you want to...HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The end of the dream. It just doesn't seem to make sense. Just like what tends to spill from my mouth anyway.

Bah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear friend, Your blog is very interesting and well written. I feel like I have learned a wealth of information by stopping and spending some time here. As a way to repay your kindness, I have just decided to show you how to recieve about 397 dollars worth of downloadable gifts. This must be a limited time offer, as I don't know how much longer this exiting information will be on my website....Go and check out the opportunites I have for you. Your gifts are a way saying thank for your kindness and consideration.

To find out more, visit my home-based internet business site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and home-based internet business related stuff.