Friday, January 06, 2006

This week's special resolution for the 2006 : Turning Ideas to Ikea's!

Christmas came quickly and left so quickly...time to move on.

The first day of 2006, 10:00 hrs.

The Golden Zodiac Coin (Dog) that I spent 15 minutes in cold water for...

...

And then a couple of days later , I went to my cousin's SOHO(small-office/home-office) at Chai Wan..."My job is to turn Ideas into money and then money, to Ikea."

That's just one of the things I wish I could say some day, soon.

And I want the whole Armani Exchange Collection in my closet. And a brand new car to wear brand new firestone-tyres out. A lot more money than he makes. A bigger place...

*Alight with burning ambition...rawr*

----

Meanwhile I'm sitting at the office during lunch...

Waldorf Salad from the Canteen. Not bad at all even though it doesn't look too appetising in the photo... :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ikea..o_O
最近我都響個度買左d傢俱...
遲d可能會再去買多d野~~~

你個pose同以前一樣,7字手!哈哈!

狗狗金牌..食唔食得?XD

K

Anonymous said...

it's the year of the dog, isn't it? oO that sort of sneaked up on me....

-bm

Fai said...

K : the coin is not a piece of chocolate -_-;
and i love ikea ikea ikea~

bm : lol~ enjoy the year of the dog~ :D

Anonymous said...

it's my "ben ming nian" lol

weird custom from northern china i heard from my dad a long time ago... you're supposed to wear red underwear during the chinese new year month for your "ben ming nian" and continue to wear it through the year or something like that...


-bm