Monday, January 16, 2006

First 30 questions from http://www.livejournal.com/~5000questionsur/ from lizzy's post in friendster...

1. Who are you?
I am known to ahfaii to most people.

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone
should know about you?
I can't do that. Its either because I have more than 3, or I have none... :
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question
surveys like this one what are you doing?
I usually do what others do. Other than that, I draw on my little book whenever I have ideas and thoughts that I want to remember, take photographs of delicious food and keeping it in a journal...

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if
you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
I used to like English most. It was one of the easiest lessons and it was even better with Miss Lisa Ang who used to stay just below my apartment. Now that I think of it, I regret dropping art...

5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
To be able to earn a stable income to sustain myself and my family... wait, make that goalS. I wanna be able to have time to go study while earning my keep and also to help my brother improve himself, in terms of studies, character and thinking. He really needs help but he rejects it.

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
I want to be earning some decent money in my own business. Preferably around HK$40,000 ? Muahahahaha~

7. What stage of life are you in right now?
The part whereby a teenager really feels the adult crisis. I found myself in a bad situation; without the education that I could have gotten and developed a certain fear of becoming a failure in life, of which I cannot get rid of yet...

8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Child-like. I try my best to pretend I'm not that childish :P

9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"**** la cheebye..."... to Jeremy... hehehe~

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
My life has so many facets. Its has to be a mix of songs! Anyway, The "Madonna - American Life" comes closest. Made me see many things that I never really noticed in my life.

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
"Self-defense & takedown" course in the police academy so far I guess...

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
Its a roller-coaster and I know whats coming for me. Its going a lil downwards right now... preparing for the big plunge... >_<;

13. Does time really heal all wounds?
A wound is temporary. A scar is forever.

14. How do you handle a rainy day?
Hot tea, and a hot lover please :P

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing my luggage has to be worse. At least I have a choice to discard the stupid lights :o

16. How is your relationship with your parents? Will you miss them when they are gone?
Well, parents. Hmm... I'll miss my mom if she's gone... that's for sure. I love my Mom. I hate my Dad. He sucks, but it doesn't mean I really HATE him to the core.

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Subjectively, I can be tentatively-deaf/mute/blind to certain things/people... but of course, when I'm with an important person, I always look out... I don't want anything bad happen to her... just like before.

18. What is the truest thing that you know?
Nobody will like anyone/anything that has no value to them. My defination of value would be, the level of dependance on that thing/person.

19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I was about four to six years old then... wanted to become a bus driver when I saw them do those super-pro bents on the super-duper-narrow streets of Hong Kong. Ahh well :P

20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
I had a second chance at almost everything. But I just keep screwing up :o

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
I can't give more than I take... a slight tilt to the taker side I guess.

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
It depends. When I feel that there's no better chance after that, I'd just give my all and go for it... I would have all the time in the world to regret it afterwards :P

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
oww... err, I got caught in the zip once. Never happened to me again ever after...

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
It was during this secondary 3 period. I was totally heads-over-heads with this girl of my dreams. She was so beautiful that Gigi Lai / Leung combined would probably lose!(She was freakin still beautiful the last time I saw her on my business trip). Anyway, it was her birthday and her friends sort of invited me to give her a gift. Nothing more than that... but it somewhat hinted that she might invite me to her party as well. Went to her place at 2pm with what she had wanted; the forever friend bear which costed me like, 2-3 months of stavation?

She opened the door, took the gift, smiled and thanked me, closed the door and continued with her birthday party. I hated her ever since...

25. Who have you hugged today?
I just gave myself a hug... yeah. Hahahaha~

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
A lot of people. Colleagues, my grandma, my cousin and some old friends of mine called me up and chatted. I'm still feeling warm from all that concern... :~)

27. Do you have a lot to learn?
Definately. But my concentration on learning says otherwise when faced with a lot of textbooks to memorize... :
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
1.) The art of Wing-Chun
2.) Chinese Medicine
3.) How to sell anything to people

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how
other people make you feel?
I suppose what other people do has the biggest impact on me. I'd like just simply forget everything about what other people say after a sleep and ...I wake up a new person :o

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Personally, I believe the following points are the most important (not in order, i think?)
1.) To understand differences between each other. Unlike the Americans way of thinking, I believe that each and everyone of us has got certain different roles to take on...
2.) Lots of love & concern. Lovelessness and lack of concern are the killers... you should know :p
3.) ...And having no other ultimate object of love to destroy the relationship... :o

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"**** la cheebye..."... to Jeremy... hehehe~ <=== Not me right?

Anonymous said...

You are so patient to have answered all the questions!!^^
aLiCe

Fai said...

lol... guess how many jeremy(s) i know :D

Alice: haha... its just so easy to waste time~

Anonymous said...

tsk, so hardworking =p

-bm

Anonymous said...

You're in HK. How many Jeremy do u know there/who was there that u can speak Hokkien with :>