Monday, June 25, 2007

work.

I have more responsibilities now, but not more money.
The feeling I'm having these day, is kinda like playing a computer game called 'Simulation-Business', whereby the difficulty is set to hard level; in debt, with corrupted managers and uncooperative workers, limited resources, theft within the company, bad management system... blahblahblah.

That's all the resources that you can have to win the game...

...

I need a pay raise. And I'll always do.
I need to make myself so good that he'd never find someone else to replace me.
Then i'd ask for a really thick paycheck, which he'll not be able to refuse......

^_______________________________________^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leave your work at your work desk. and try to sleep more regularly, you know how not getting enough sleep always gets to you. leave your work in the office and dont bring it to your home(s) and into your sleep. Having a good night's rest can help you think better and clearer and that COULD help you solve alot of problems.