Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sian

sian.

sian.

kan pua kan pua kan pua sian & dulan.

China can be a really fucked up place.


batteries, not included

My lorry's battery kena stolen when I left it in some dimly-lighted neighborhood, just beneath my friend's house. The locking mechanism that includes 2 bent nails locking it were cut with presumably, a pair of big snipper they use to break doors. And they couldn't be fucking bothered to unscrew the nail that attaches the wire to the battery, so they cut the wire too... making me pay another fucking $50 for it.


act like you're working; god's watching!

Then I went a police station to get a report filed, but they are so just fucking useless in China;
1.) no report number, no carbon copy, or computer record(no one would know if they dump it into the bin right after i left),
2.) made me wait 1.5 hours then start to interview me,
3.) made me repeat and repeat my answers over and over again like they can't understand Chinese,
4.) they speak with near-incomprehensible godknowswhere village slangs,
5.) none of the people inside the station other than 'the boss' was actually working or doing anything at all, except for smoking nonstop, drink tea, sleep or watch TV.

And finally, when they were gonna hand me a copy of a 'filed complaint' to claim insurance, they couldn't even fucking find their chop. Its a fucking police department chop lor, how can they lose it? They told me to come back again, tomorrow.

That's the 神州(Land of wonders) Police for you if you get into fucked up situations like this. They are just fucking eating away taxpayers money for NOTHING, nothing at all. Fuck you bastards, fuck you!!!

I went home, kena fuck by my Dad. He didn't fucking buy the cover-all-loss insurance, only got the traffic insurance which doesn't include theft. So I foot the bill for the battery... Paid a fresh RMB$500 for it. Well done! Nbcb!!! Hope you die a horrible death, asshole!! @$^#%*&#

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is horrible! O_O

Anonymous said...

I think you should just move back to SG -.-"