Friday, December 22, 2006

Majulah Singapura!!


The air was 16 degrees celsius @ 2am last night.
I got home and found my dad was snorting on my bed with the television on.
Mr Lam(father's friend) was sleeping in the guest room.

Slept in the living room sofa and dreamt of the 'Majulah Singapura' symbol that was on my coastguard jockey cap. Inside the dream, I got the symbol enlarged and then sewed onto my denim jacket. Then it fastforwarded to a scene where i marketed the jacket to many places; Hong Kong, China and back to Singapore eventually.


Majulah Singapura! (Advance, Singapore!)


Roar~

The Majulah symbol became a fashion brand; symbol of advancement for the people, like the communist styled red book and stuff like that... Mwahahahahaha~~~!!! And not to mention i got lots of money, fame and etc~

It was a happy dream... short, but extremely satisfying.

The best thing happened when I woke up; my jockey cap fell out of my untidy closet when I was getting changed for work... I kept thinking about it on my way to work today...

Its not illegal to put that insignia on clothes, right? :\

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah lau you are the police last time you ask other ppl law lolz.

Anonymous said...

lol.. maybe u come back work in gov sector then have good prospect :D