Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Water Elemental

If you have been wondering about the 'water' thing that I'm so crazy about recently, I'm talking about my life. I'm a shui-ming person, which translate to water-life. That means I follow characteristics of the shui-ming people.

Most of the characteristics of such people are like water; free flowing, easily shaped and can be very helpful to a lot of people.

I had a dream last night. I was standing on the dam and it was almost overflowing. I saw a cup on the table and si-fu was sitting there. He pushed the cup over and the water poured out of the cup. The water hit another cup and the course of the water was changed, hitting the side 'walls' of the mahjong table.

"Weak water will not travel far. You won't be able to go straight as there are many obstacles in your path."

"Do you know the power of the still water holds here?"

The dam gates broke free and a gigantic wave of water crushed the village walls and houses below , without mercy or hesitation. Nothing stopped it.

"Hold the water... stay still and strike at the right moment..."

---

I know what the dream is trying to tell me; I have not practiced my qigong for a very long time. The water is weak and it needs to be held; so that it will stay in shape, then be strong and unstoppable one day...

Maybe I sound crazy to you guys... but I can feel that its true.
The 'watery characteristics' are in me and I know what I should do to become a better person...

The water will lie still in the mountains and be held by the dam...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he means U're getting too fat from all that junk food and slacking. You need to get off your ass and go jogging more.

Anonymous said...

Yes, cut down on yr junk food tour and unnesscary spending on unneeded material things. learn to appreciate money and learn to spending thriftly.

yr si-fu is probably hinting you to buckle up as you definately met with obsticles sooner or later.. he is yr " gui " ren or "fortunate person " to advise you to avoid yr bad karma.

Yin Shui Si Yuan :)

Anonymous said...

Ya and you can also perform some charitable deeds to help you purge your sins. Just try sending some fat presents to your beloved disciple/friend c0w. I hear he needs a Sony Memory Stick Micro (M2) Card. That'll help :>

ahfaii, 23 coming to 24... said...

Maybe I'll just send presents to fat cows instead! Mwahahahahahaha~

Dunno lar... nowadays never take the effort to practice my qigong... whole person effectiveness in working really going back down again~

Mister Spore said...

You need to see a phychiatrist badly...

Thats what happens the moment I'm not around to keep you anchored to reality...

hahahahahahaha

ahfaii, 23 coming to 24... said...

i'm not crazyyyyy x_x