Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Your support is my motivation



I am a unique person that daydreams about making products all the time.

Some people call it daydreaming and tell me better keep my feet on the ground.

Some people call it a creativity at work and it's good to do that.

Thank you for telling me what you think.


I'll do what I need to do.

Even though its taking away my precious time and health, I believe its worth it.

Why can't i do it later? Well, I can... but it wouldn't be as good.

In fact, the theory is the same for everything else; If you need to go to the bathroom now, going later is fine... ya? Hahaha~


Therefore in theory, creativity is like shit?


Fuck theories! XD

Onwards to my strange and wonderful world of ideas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like you just broke some eggs, why don't you make some omelette .. heh

ahfaii, 23 coming to 24... said...

or I could wait until it becomes stinking rotten and throw at some random passerby below my house? :D :D :D

Mister Spore said...

Stop daydreaming about coming back to Singapore and quickly do it can. Chinese New Year would be a good time.

ahfaii, 23 coming to 24... said...

You're right...
I should come back! :D