Sunday, December 17, 2006

Family first

Whatever you do, put your family in the first place.
Your parents are the ones who brought you to this world, raised you and gave you an education.
It is only right that you repay them with kindness, love and affection that they have shown you.

Sometimes my parents are just too tired.
They say things they don't mean.
They say things that are for my own good.
It doesn't sound like music and sometimes we turn a deaf ear to it.

That's what I think when my father told me that I am useless, uncommitted and unwilling to learn.
It sounds almost to harsh to bear, but when you think about it on a deeper level; the objective of his words is to improve me and hasten my speed in learning what he wants me to know, in order to be able to take charge of the factory.

And my mother always nags me. My grandmother too. Not to mention that my bro does that too(when he cannot find something to annoy me... heh)

But sometimes it can just be fucking annoying.

"listen and bear with it... their intentions are well meant."
"吃得苦中苦,方為人上人"

No comments: