Friday, August 04, 2006

Kindly refrain banging your computer for the slow loading of page ahead...

As I'm running out of time to correct a little error when I posted this, please kindly read this entry from the bottom instead. Thank you!


After dinner, I went home and pigged out...almost. I remembered there was something in the turnip/carrot thingy that she gave me. I had a hard time digging it out... o_O;
So tired... zZzzZzzZ

Wonderful Wonderful BBQ Pork Ramen at HKD$45 a bowl with additional order of Corn.
But the Japanese fried ramen was even better! (Sorry... it was so good that we finished it before I could snap a photo of it... :x

I had dinner with a lecturer at a place that has Beatrice's Recommendations!* that evening.
And that piece of toufu you see above is the Cold Toufu. From the looks you might not see much differences... but when you put it into your mouth, there's a very 'perfect' sensation... a very 'Japanese' feel to it somehow... Yummy!

*Note: I'm gonna trademark that term... haha!

Ms. Donna Cheung...
without her, I don't think I'd get to know so many people in such a short time... :X

(from Right) Dr. George Ngai from Educational Policy and Administration department.
We always see each other at the corridors.... o_O

Ms. Kitty Ng, me(AGAIN! In that Forrest Gump T-shirt!) and Phoebe in a white dress.

Dr. Pattie Luk. Beatrice's boss.

Ms. Pat Fung. Forgot her position...but err...
I have breakfast with her occationally in the morning... :)

Ms. Prudy Chik, Research Assistant.

Its me and Beatrice again. A blue cup, Beatrice, Me and the turnip-pencilcase.

Miss Law(the New RA for the project), me(again), Dr. Ho, Dr. Eva Lai and Dr. Rosa Chiu-Ching Tak Lan(some of my old friends might find her looking suspicious familiar, someone that we usually see at Taman Jurong...? mwahahha)

Cake number 2. A early celebration for people involved in the Project

Prof. Bond, the 007 of the Department.

Josephine, Brenda, me and my direct supervisor.

Winnie. Most accurate fortune teller.
Very helpful and friendly...

"You can't get luckier than that."

Beatrice gave me a carrot/radish/turnip/Fai-look-alike/whatever pencilcase!~ XDD

"sigh, no more ahfaii..." (:X)

Beatrice, Senior Research Assistant.
I'd say she's more like a Good-food researcher.

Miss Ada. 'Very hardworking'
...and in a few months time, she'll be Mrs Ada something-something!
Congrats! :D


At Ada/Sara's room...

A new lecturer for the department, Ms Brenda Lo.
She will be my badminton teacher when I come back... :P

Phoebe and I. No, not in that order...

Beatrice, Sara and me.



More desserts?! Shocking! XDD

They ordered a mouthwatering Tiramisu cake,
just because I wanted to cut one... :~)


Yesterday was my last day at work in the EPCL department of HKIEd.
These wonderful, lovely and [insert any nice word here] colleagues of mine had a farewell lunch with me today...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, ah fai we spoiled you too much^^ Study hard in school la.

Anonymous said...

Where are you going for your future? Hope you all good!

mister said...

i think i need to find a job in a teaching environment... minus the teaching...

Fai said...

lol? y leh??