Monday, August 28, 2006

The first day off for this month : enjoyable

I went out with a friend of mine yesterday. We were supposed to go to Shenzhen, but her parents wasn't too keen about that and so we did other things instead; met up at 8 to have breakfast at Pacific Coffee Company, watched a movie that stars Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom, then ate lunch at some fancy japanese styled - western food restaurant, did some shopping, poured $60 odd dollars into UFO machines with deceptively-positioned dolls and traps, did some shopping at Jusco(we bought toys... lol) and wrote many 'cheques' to many people! :D

Its been 2 weeks since I have had so much fun. 2 weeks is a terribly long time to pass without internet, hanging-out with friends, or other entertainment... >_<;
And school's starting soon in early September! Wish me luck and wish my whole class are full of 'chiobu'(s)! And wish the teacher is a wonderful one too! XDD

By the way, to those who are wondering when I'll be back to Singapore, the closest date I can think of might be during late October when I might need to take a trip there... miss you guys lots!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cheque^^ I got it.