Friday, August 18, 2006

As usual, easily said than done.

Hello everyone! Anyone on my MSN probably knows that I'm back from Mongolia already. Its been a great trip, thanks to wonderful teammates and all the nice people there~ :)

And once I'm back, trouble starts looking for me. On a daily basis, I'm being lectured for not getting ready for my studies. Money, time required to complete, the reputation of school, recognition... what the f@@@!

The school I wanna be enrolled in is HKU Space. But that is not gonna happen since the cost to complete the term is really too much for my parents to bear. Funny thing is, father is going to enroll me another even more expensive, part-time course. I fully understand that it would be pointless to have a degree without any working experience. But the thing is, its OPEN U.... I don't know why I am starting not to like it... :
But well, I can't be bothered anymore. No point trying to stress myself up any further...

---

Random quote::
"They used to envy me for all that free time I had. Now they envy me for the little time I have."

---

Photos are on the way... maybe next week?

No comments: