Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fate & Destiny

I had lunch with a colleague of mine who is very famous for telling accurate characteristics, luck and destiny from their names.

According to her predictions...

- In friendships, (on the average) I will have some friends who do not treat me well. That happened already...
- In marriage, I will marry a wife that will bully me. If I marry one that doesn't, we'll divorce. I probably won't have luck to have good relationships with my kids. They'll probably hate me, too.
- In work, I will offer many good suggestions to my superiors, but they will always reject it because they hate me for being smarter than them. To tone down the effects of this, I was told that I should avoid playing the 'smart-alex' at work and just do whatever they tell me to... :(

- In romance: I will have luck in romance until 45. Before 40, it will mostly be women. She told me that I'm destined not to able to handle relationships properly and I will eventually be those people who avoid women. After 40, I'll have luck in romance with men... which I would seriously not want to. My colleague suggested that it might be caused by the inability to handle relationships with women, then i turned to men... :~(

- From 28 onwards, I should not engage myself in dangerous sports like skiing, sky-diving or even driving cars without a license. A very bad accident will occur if I do anything like that.

- Before 33, my life will be a relatively easy one...but after that, the sailings won't be so smooth anymore...

hurhur... my life suxxxx. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IN THISSSSS!!!! EVEN THOUGH SHE'S DAMN ACCURATE!!! T_T

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try ixus aka lawrence. I heard he likes man too :>

Anonymous said...

actually, we r on e same boat. late marriage, probably will divorce once too. its destined. the works of kamma.

sians.

Fai said...

destiny can shape how it goes, but it cannot shape what I think and learn from such experiences!

Anonymous said...

u is many man i many man u want me?

Anonymous said...

EATT BIABBIESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fai said...

wtf -_-;;;