Tuesday, July 04, 2006

你今天的幸运指数是... -10 / 10 !!!

I had a couple of fortune cookies yesterday and it predicted the followings:

-your toilet bowl break.
-you will sit with smelly retard.
-you will step on dog poo-poo.
-your day will suck badly. everything will oppose you.
-causeway bay will trap you.

...

I got home 12am today. Almost automatically, I took off my shoes immediately and as I was about to take a pee. And there it was, a broken toilet bowl... thanks to my bro.

At 3am I felt like taking a pee. Ran 400metres to the toilet at the market(actually just 100m, but to and fro = 200m and being so tired it felt like twice the distance). Couldn't sleep after that.

Went to work. Was verbally punished for looking tired... -.-;;;

After work, I went to Causeway Bay to get my new ID card. On the way there I HAD to pass by the arcade and I was 15 minutes early on my schedule. So I played for a while. A sudden reminder rang in my mind; omfg! I'm meeting someone who hates cigarette stench later! (fyi, hk arcades=smokehouses.) So I ran out to buy a can of deodorant spray to overlap the stench as much as possible. Then my phone rang. It was my friend and she says she wasn't gonna make it for dinner tonight since boss ordered her to do OT... :(

Fine... whatever. So I went ahead to collect my new ID card. My phone rang again. This time it was Mom and she wants me to go home to get pictures of the toilet taken so that the plumbers could give us a quote. Ate and headed home hurriedly to get the photos sent to them. On the way to the busstop, I had this uncanny feeling that I forgot to do something but I just couldn't remember what it was. I got onto the bus and paid the fare...

After I got onto the bus, I finally recalled what I was supposed to do; send out something to my friend. It was too late to get off as I was almost home. Got everything done quickly and rushed back to causeway bay. Waited 15 minutes for the damn bus which supposedly should have been there in 5 minutes. Worried, I called the remittance shop and they said they would wait for me for another 15 minutes.

I was stupid enough to run around Jaffe Road without noticing that the road plates has the building numbers stated on them. So from one end I ran to the other and I came back to the spot where I had my dinner earlier on. The remittance shop was just across the road and I didn't notice =_=;;;

By then, the shop was closed and I was like quite pissed off since they didn't waited as they had promised. Decided to take the Ding-ding tram home to save 2 dollars and besides, I was all sweaty and smelled really bad so it might be better take something that has better ventilation. Two stops away, I regretted my decision. A mentally-disabled middle age man came onto the tram and sat beside me, took off his hat and there was this oppressive, disgusting stench which I couldn't possibly imagined that could be of this world. The lady who sat next to him on the other side quickly retreated and then went upstairs. As I took a brief look at him, he turned to me and smiled... just like a retard! (omfg, what am I saying, HE IS RETARDED.)

I walked upstairs and sat down. He followed suit and sat right next to me... =__________=;;;

"Hehhhh hehhh hehhh. I like sitting with u!"

"...........but I don't. Get the fuk away from me!"

"but I don't want to...."

So I sat there, with him sitting beside me and smiling, almost drooling too. When the tram moved, it was still alright since most of the smell blew backwards(my sympathies to those who sat at the back). But when the tram stops... ooooooof. Luckily, the driver was pushing the tram to full speed all the time and saved me a few minutes of torture. Had a hard time to get off since the fella refuse to move his legs to let me get out -.-;;;

Sigh... :~(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

你還蠻受人歡迎的嘛^_^even someone that you don't know like you that much^o^

Anonymous said...

You suck at life :>

Fai said...

=____________________=;;;

damn suay one lah... nowadays hk damn lots of siao langs...

and u too, ur life sux too! kthxbye!

Fai said...

and err... if u dun mind next time comment please put your nickname / name lei~ :P

thx ah~

Anonymous said...

pwnage! lolx