Friday, July 07, 2006

:-(



I smacked the kid today.

I didn't need to. He was quite normal; naughty and just not wanting to have a boring tuition lesson.

Now her mom wants to talk to me tomorrow. Great... -_-

...

I kind of feel like its my fault that he's not actually progressing as much as I wanted him to. Since the last library fine, I didn't borrow anymore books to help me in my teaching anymore. Without those aids, I feel so helpless trying to get his attention. The desperate feeling pushed me to anger... :~(

I am so sorry... argh!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teaching needs a lot of patience, esp. for a student who is not attentive. You will get used to it and find a better way to teach him later..Don't be so upset..But really don't punlish them physically any more...parents are too sensitive to this..Take care!

Anonymous said...

I am Alice, sorry

Fai said...

thanks alice :~)

Anonymous said...

Fucking kids. Lay more smack down on them kk thanx. Dont have to feel bad bout it realli.

Anonymous said...

is she going to sue u? hehehe

Anonymous said...

u need to give her some surprise butt sacks. then she'll forgive u