Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My day sucked.

I had lunch with my two new, pretty & educated colleagues today. They are nice people.
I had baked pork chop rice. They had chicken noodles and pork rice respectively.
We had coffee and tea too. I saw 2 old colleagues and pretended not to see them. Don't know why.
Lunch was great. She accompanied me to the Block A to get things done.
Work was okay. I spent one hour typing an email to a few students. Later on my colleague tried
to psycho me to tuition her kids.

I rushed off work at 17:90, jumped into the scheduled bus just before it left the station, panting. Listened to my ipod. Jotted down points to how to possibly improve that kids English.

Got off the bus and went to the bookstore to check out assessment books. Most of the assessment books are from SG. Got bored. Played kof and won a lot even though my hand was shivering in the cold aircon. My clothes reeked of cigarette smell when i left.

Had dinner at my grandma's. They quarrelled over a plate. I left and then quarrelled with my mom. Mom cried and i think its my fault. I'm an unfillial son.

My day sucks.

No comments: